For fall break I just stayed at home. While yes it does seem boring, I got some much-needed rest. Rest is something that renews the body, and it is when one does not do anything. Rest is also able to re-strengthen someone so that they could come back stronger. All in all, rest is an essential part of life.
      Although rest is intended to help a person, it can also be a bad thing. Rest, while it is excellent can be mixed up as lazy. For a healthy rest, one must make sure not to rest for too long. If you relax too long, then you can become sluggish. I am glad that I am finally able to relax because I know that I will be better prepared for school and life when it is over.

Comments

  1. I like how you decided to focus on rest and how its needed. this was a very creative idea and not one I read about a lot. great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free post