When I overheard someone says that Shihab Nye would be coming during announcements, I did not know what to expect. I loved reading Mint Snowball, and even though that was the only narrative I read written by Shihab, I already thought that she was a great writer.
         Before I knew it, Shihab Nye had started reading various poems. The poems had minds of their own. Every poem took me to a different world. Next, they sucked me into listening and getting lost in words. I never knew that a song could captivate a human in that way. Each poem was better than the last. Soon I felt and saw the world of poetry. Shihab Nye had shown me the wonders of a poem.

Comments

  1. Good Blog even. So glad you enjoyed shihab Nye. I can tell you put a lot a of effort into this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job even. I can really tell that you put a lot of effort into this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on this blog. I love the imagery you used, it made it sound very interesting and enjoyable to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free post