Gregory: Describe what utopia looks like and why.

     A utopia is a place that possesses the most desirable qualities for the people living in it. When I think of a utopia, I think of a place that first has perfect weather. I would want warm summers and enough snow to ski it during winter. It would also not be crowded and would need to have everything that is necessary for healthy life wifi, stores, etc... I would consider these qualities to be as close to a utopia as I can imagine because they represent a perfect balance.
     On the other hand, there is no set utopia. This is because the idea utopia is often predoctoral, and no one likes every single day to be the same. The ideal utopia, in my opinion, should always change that it is not predictable but yet not difficult to adapt to. This is because if anything changes to quickly then, it will most likely throw one off and result in an injury of some kind. Thus a utopia can never be a set thing or place but must always be changing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free post